Welcome to Exploration Universe's Minecraft Club. This club will be meeting on Thursdays from 3:15-4:15PM. The dates of the club are:
- January 18,25
- February 1,15,22
- March 1
Please click on the sign-up tab to the left of this window to sign up for the club! Thanks and again, welcome to Exploration Universe!
- After school Science workshops are available for kids in K-2nd, 3rd-5th and 6th-8th grades
- Subjects covered include dry ice, rockets, flight, phases of matter, magnetism, electricity, electromagnetism, motion, matter, atoms, molecules and elements, density and much more.
- Workshops are meant to be as hands on as possible
- Lessons are age appropriate and slightly advanced to challenge students
- We strive to balance fun and learning in our workshops
- Workshops last from 1 hour to 1 1/4 hours
- Apprenticeships are available
- Workshops are generally held at the students school, right after school ends
- Technology includes an extensive curriculum in which interested students will have the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to be actual computer programmers.
- Options for students who simply want an introduction to computer programming are also available.
- Classes are taught in 10 1 1/4 hour sessions after school
- These classes are available for students in 2nd through 5th grade and 6th through 8th grade
- The subjects available are :
- Introduction to the fundamentals of computer programming
- Intermediate computer programming fundamentals
- Introduction to Python or PERL programming languages
- Basic web programming using HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Advanced web programming using PHP or PERL